|What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- This gives you 24/7 access to care.
- You have an assigned Healthcare Team in our office.
- You will have a Partnership with your healthcare team.
- We will work to make sure you have Care Coordination.
- You will get Information when you want it.
Your Healthcare Team
- Same Day Appointments
- Extended Hours
- After Hour Resources
Partnering With Your Care Team
- A Patient-Centered Medical Home provides a structured team and coordinated communication.
- A Patient-Centered Medical Home is a partnership between you and your healthcare team. We want you to ask questions and to tell us what's important to you about your health. Together we can develop a plan to help you work toward your best health.
Information When You Want It
- Care Coordination between you and your providers leads to better healthcare results; fewer errors, such as drug interactions; fewer duplicate tests; and quicker, better communication.
- A Patient Portal is a gateway to your health information and a way to communicate with your healthcare team
If you need any assistance with insurance needs or cannot afford your medical care please see links in this section and under patient information for Insurance Resource Guide and Brochure.